GET INVOLVED AND VOLUNTEER
We have many volunteer positions available. Please fill out the form below to become a volunteer to help John Cassidy get elected. Volunteers make phone calls, send letters, knock on doors, and/or can host a meet and greet event.
There are many ways you can help John Cassidy with his campaign:
• SAVE THE DATE: June 14, 2022. Go to your polling station and vote for John.
• Create a short video endorsement or written testimonial for John and post it on your social media account and tag John.
• Like and share John’s posts to you social media pages and invite others to follow John’s page to help him grow his following online.
• Schedule a candidate “Meet & Greet” with John Cassidy as your featured guest. Allow your neighbors and friends to meet and get to know John and where he stands on important issues for Seat 61. John can even do a zoom call with your friends if an in-person event date and time is not available.
• Make a donation. Campaigning for public office costs money. We can’t do it without your help. This helps us get the word out, order yard signs, do direct mail campaigns and have funding for other important advertising efforts.
• Order a Yard Sign. Show your support to your neighborhood by placing a VoteforJohnCassidy sign in your yard.
• Last, but not least. Knock on doors, call, write, and email your friends and tell them why they should elect John Cassidy for Seat 61. This seat needs a New Direction for this New District.
Fill out the form below to tell us how you would like to help and get involved with our campaign.
Stand with John Cassidy
Preferred Candidate for
SC House of Representatives District 61